What is Eco-Tourism?
"responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment and improves the well-being of local inhabitant.”
- Minimization of tourism's own environmental impact
- Travel to natural destinations
- Build environmental awareness
- Provides direct financial benefits for conservation
- Local people benefit from this more than mass tourism, financialy and empowerment
What do our Eco-Tours include:
- 1- Learn about the Biodiversity and Environmental aspects of a region
- 2-Experience Mongolian Traditions, habits, history and culture.
- 3-Wilderness Survival Training
- 4-Volunteering & Stewardship
-Cleaning/recovering popular tourist places that have not been cared for responsibly
-Monitoring and reporting on at risk areas